franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | The 9th most profitable film of 2023

I'm really hoping they didn't reduce the Adam Warlock character to the background, and if they did I hope it's because his appearance in this movie is a bit of an appetizer before the main course rather than him just being an actual background character of little importance.

Just now, John Marston said:

felt like the trailer and poster were thrown together. 

I had the same feeling. I liked the poster tho but the trailer feels like rushed to get it for the Superbowl. First trailer was so much better. 

What I will say tho.. two main trailers and seems to be very little spoiled. Happy with that.

5 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

I had the same feeling. I liked the poster tho but the trailer feels like rushed to get it for the Superbowl. First trailer was so much better. 

What I will say tho.. two main trailers and seems to be very little spoiled. Happy with that.

what did they air during the Superbowl? Obviously not this full trailer

For the first times since pre-pandemic times, a Super Bowl trailer broke the 100M view threshold on social media in the 24 hour period following the Big Game.

That was Disney/Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 which clocked 134.1M views across TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook as measured by social media analytics corp RelishMix in their annual survey of the most watched Super Bowl movie trailers. 

https://deadline.com/2023/02/guardians-of-the-galaxy-3-the-flash-fast-x-super-bowl-trailers-views-1235261136/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, poweranimals said:

Aka cursing

No I mean't emphasis with the "strong" part, previous MCU movies never had that type of content descriptors. Does this mean this has single usage of f-bomb or c-word uncensored and non-cut off for the first time in an MCU movie? Those are strong terms.

Personally, I think either Star-Lord, Rocket or Drax will drop the f-word.

Edited by Asyulus