Plain Old Tele

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, filmlover said:

This thread will hit 200 pages before I even see Beauty and the Beast (Saturday evening) at this rate.

My showing is perfect because I can discuss the DHD estimates in the theater while I'm waiting for the movie to start, and there should be a lull in this thread while I'm watching it.

So to the people who have seen Chef ( @CJohn I assume), does Favreau's character's son just not go to school anymore?

I didn't catch how he manages to balance that while working on the truck going across the country.

Just now, franfar said:

So to the people who have seen Chef ( @CJohn I assume), does Favreau's character's son just not go to school anymore?

I didn't catch how he manages to balance that while working on the truck going across the country.

I think it's because it happens in the summer. At least part of it.

I distinctly remember this subject coming up at some point during the movie, and his dad wants him to go back to school, and then agrees for him to work on the week-ends with 1 condition, which I forgot.

Or something like that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

I think it's because it happens in the summer. At least part of it.

I distinctly remember this subject coming up at some point during the movie, and his dad wants him to go back to school, and then agrees for him to work on the week-ends with 1 condition, which I forgot.

Or something like that.

Ah, that would make sense.

23 minutes ago, DAR said:

What's the page record for a weekend thread?

Jurassic world opening with 439 pages

Then BvS weekend with 370

Then ultron with 346

Then force awakens with 323 (but in large part because there was so much conversation in the movie thread, the spoiler thread, and a couple of club threads all at the same time. TFA def had the most total conversation on the forum.

Edited by MattW
  • Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

thank you, 3 other izombie fans here. 

btw i went to that shows thread. 5 pages and all fullbuster posts. see what you guys were talking about.

I read the Texas thread a couple of days go. That's a fucking WILD ride. Highly entertaining.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

thank you, 3 other izombie fans here. 

btw i went to that shows thread. 5 pages and all fullbuster posts. see what you guys were talking about.

You should see him in European politics thread.