Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

UPDATE, FRIDAY NOON: Midday matinees. Disney’s Beauty and the Beast is destined to land among March’s top openers of all-time with a current $165M-$175M projected weekend, off of what looks to be a $60M-$62M Friday. These are from non-Disney industry estimates.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Theaters are adding shows here to keep up with the demand. Portugal has fallen into Disney's spell. Jesus Christ, with Easter holidays coming this might become on of the biggest movies of all time here.

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

F*ck that shit...this movie could sell with a hot chick off the streets...

They need to maximize their operating margin and return profit to the shareholders in form of hiked dividends aka ME...

Sure but it just need to do 1.5/2% more at the box office for them to be maximizing your profit and giving you, me (almost all adults in the western world) more dividend with Watson, if that rumored very low price for her is true.

1 hour ago, TelemAAchos said:

This is assuming Chinese audiences want an Americanized, Western-song-driven movie starring an Chinese-American actress (i.e., someone they aren't familiar with).

I'm pretty sure they are familiar with Emma Stone.

• Like 10