Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

"I've never understood why people say they want to turn their brains off when they go to movies. I watch movies for the opposite." - Steven Spielberg

The real world already has enough troubles, people usually want escapism in their movies

Spielberg is a good director but it's not like his movies were that thought provoking anyways. That's how he got those high BO #s

Just now, Poseidon said:

The world really turned into a bunch of haters, discussing what they hate, all day long.
No wonder, everyone is turning nuts by all that negativity.

I like Jennifer Lawrence.

:)

Just now, Poseidon said:

The world really turned into a bunch of haters, discussing what they hate, all day long.

If you're one of those people who calls anyone with a differing opinion on something a hater then yeah I guess so.

2 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

This must be the happiest and most excited three/four weeks on this forum since...? 

Get Out holding on.
Logan passing 200m
Kink Kong performing better than most expected 
Beauty being a beast

It'll get even better when Power Rangers crashes and burns next weekend :qotd:

• Like 1

Just now, TelemAAchos said:

I'm not sure why people get so triggered by my dislike of JW. Really, I'm perfectly happy not to discuss it anymore. :lol: 

I disagree with your opinion, but I'll still respect it anyways (begrudgingly).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

JP3 and JW are both lousy, but JP3 has two small things that push it ahead: first, it's more self-aware and tongue-in-cheek (Alan's dream), and it's also much shorter.

The Spino vs T-Rex fight drags it down by approximately 1 million points. Just plain offensive. JW, I understand why you dislike it but dinosaurs give me a hard-on and when they don't completely fuck it all up like they did in JP3 means I had a very nice time :wub:.

Fuck you Jack Horner. This was all basically a ploy to air my beef with him.

Edited by AABATTERY
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Yep, people aren't allowed to dislike BATB or else they're a hater.  gotcha.