Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

47 minutes ago, franfar said:

Only very few of Spielberg's films were actually thought provoking IMO.

Schindler's List, and then what else? 

They're entertaining, but kind of shallow.

ok, this is probably the stupidest thing I read today.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I actually liked Oz but it's very loosely a live-action remake.

Also, you missed Pete's Dragon.

Never seen Pete's Dragon.

@franfar are you really going to tell me A.I from Spielberg is shallow? It's probably my favorite film of his. Even Jurassic Park was thought-provoking in its ways. Yeah...I really don't know how you can say Spielberg's films are shallow. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

List of things I will never watch in my life:

-Hunt for the Wilderpeople

-Crazy Ex Girlfriend

-iZombie

tbh i'm never gonna watch this new beauty and the beast so i'm only here to talk about the stuff no one wants to hear about.

1 minute ago, TelemAAchos said:

But what about Hard to Be a God? :thinking: 

As far as I can tell, it is not on that list. 

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

tbh i'm never gonna watch this new beauty and the beast so i'm only here to talk about the stuff no one wants to hear about.

Tbf if I had Netflix I would probably catch up on iZombie, it always looked fun to me :ph34r:

• Like 1

Jurassic World 2 would be great if they just get off that damn island (and I'm not talking about a lowly T Rex looking for it's baby).  Have it be set where the dinos are retaking their natural place in the world and we have to coexist or die

3 minutes ago, MJL said:

Jurassic World 2 would be great if they just get off that damn island (and I'm not talking about a lowly T Rex looking for it's baby).  Have it be set where the dinos are retaking their natural place in the world and we have to coexist or die

Why? That wouldn't make much sense

6 minutes ago, Noctis said:

@franfar are you really going to tell me A.I from Spielberg is shallow? It's probably my favorite film of his. Even Jurassic Park was thought-provoking in its ways. Yeah...I really don't know how you can say Spielberg's films are shallow. 

ahem

46 minutes ago, franfar said:

Then again, I'll admit that I haven't seen his entire filmography, so I might be talking out of my ass a bit.

• Like 1