Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, DAR said:

Yeah that was not good.  Skipped on Wrath of the Titans because of it

Wrath of the Titans is even worse by all accounts. Oh what I'd give to have good mythological films.... Ideal would be stuff like Excalibur again but I'd even take stuff like the original Clash of The Titans or Jason and The Argonauts.

2 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

Haven't seen it

Haven't seen it

Haven't seen it

Haven't seen it 

Haven't seen it

Haven't seen it

Haven't seen it (duh)

It was bad

You're waiting for the live-action remake of those cave drawings you saw as a child.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

The mods really should just throw down the ban hammer (and this is coming from someone who has had an extended suspension). Better for the forum overall since he's been gone.

With Water Bottle, mercy is a passion. With me, it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable. 

The length of BKB's return is in his hands.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

30 pages of shitposting. Should I read them or watch the first episode of Iron Fist or throw darts at my feet

The third option seems like the less painful of them all.

Here are the current BoxOffice.com Twitter tracking numbers just for today:

1. Beauty and the Beast 208,560
2. Power Rangers 20,453

The ratio is 10 Beauty and the Beast tweets for every 1 Power Rangers tweet.  Beauty and the Beast is obviously expected to peak for discussion this weekend, and the number of PR tweets should increase as its release date nears.  Do canyon sized gaps between the #1 and #2 movies happen often?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I assume none of you had the "honor" of seeing Coyote Ugly in theaters. A movie that ends with a random LeAnn Rimes cameo and John Goodman flashing his ass while dancing on top of a bar. Top that, everyone.

Excuse me, I would LOVE to see John Goodman do that

He's thicc

1 minute ago, TelemAAchos said:

With Water Bottle, mercy is a passion. With me, it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable. 

Hide contents

The length of BKB's return is in his hands.

I'm all for the forgiveness, as long as he corrects himself he's fine.  It's not it causes that much harm to ban someone again if they start breaking the rules right they come back.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mulder said:

The third option sounds the least painful

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

The third option seems like the less painful of them all.

2 minutes ago, franfar said:

The third one. It'll hurt less apparently

Don't let Chewy off easy. Make him read this shit

2 minutes ago, Outrageous! said:

Here are the current BoxOffice.com Twitter tracking numbers just for today:

1. Beauty and the Beast 208,560
2. Power Rangers 20,453

The ratio is 10 Beauty and the Beast tweets for every 1 Power Rangers tweet.  Beauty and the Beast is obviously expected to peak for discussion this weekend, and the number of PR tweets should increase as its release date nears.  Do canyon sized gaps between the #1 and #2 movies happen often?

Yes when the movie is clearly inferior

Edited by franfar
  • Like 1