Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm actually rewatching izombie w/ my fiance who hasn't seen it yet before the new ones. that's why i kinda got it on the... brain (!).

I see what you did there.

Image result for izombie gifs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

So basically, you admit that you hacked the voting results and that's why you won Funniest Poster, right?

I admit to no such thing. 

However people may may have been blinded to pity by the likes of @CJohn

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm gonna see the movie just because I like the actors but lord am I expecting a lot of stupidity in it.

The new Cloverfield movie coming out later this year has a similar premise too. Has a much more interesting group of actors in it (Daniel Bruhl, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, David Oyelowo, Elizabeth Debicki, among others) to boot.

I have yet to really like a movie in the Cloverfield universe.  I was really into 10CL until the last 20 minutes

• Like 1

Just now, AABATTERY said:

He's having a panic attack after realising he told us something personal.

apparently going by these guys if i was seventeen i'd tell you everything about what i've got going on, including my illegal turtle chariot races, but these people don't need to know that.

• Like 5

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

apparently going by these guys if i was seventeen i'd tell you everything about what i've got going on, including my illegal turtle chariot races, but these people don't need to know that.

That sounds amazing

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

In my nearly 2 years of posting, I always thought you were some single film snob who lived by himself. So yes, this news is pretty damn shocking.

• Like 2