Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

apparently going by these guys if i was seventeen i'd tell you everything about what i've got going on, including my illegal turtle chariot races, but these people don't need to know that.

:sparta:

10 minutes ago, franfar said:

A gaggle of 16-25 year old men have been hyping up a Disney princess movie. Basically, a typical day on the forums

And of course there's a 10-year-old boy trashing the movie 

Just now, Goffe said:

Saw the trailer for the izombie show that everyone keeps raving about. I was like nope nopity no never watching this thing.

Yeah but you don't like things.  :jeb!:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Goffe said:

Saw the trailer for the izombie show that everyone keeps raving about. I was like nope nopity no never watching this thing.

IT WAS THE WASPS GOFFE. TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW GREAT THAT IS

49 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I find mystifying how people like that movie.

The visual style and the overall presentation of the story are the things that I personally like about the film.

48 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Speaking of Power Rangers, has anyone else heard this story? Fucking hell?

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/power-rangers-ricardo-medina-josh-sutter-1202010384/

Apparently, Medina has been caught doing shitty stuff in the pass before. Doesn't make the story any less disturbing, though.

Edited by Fancyarcher