kayumanggi

DHD Saturday: 16.4 M THE VOW | 16.5 M SAFE HOUSE | 12.4 M JOURNEY ll | 8.7 M SW l | 5.5 M CHRONICLE

Doesn't sound too good. I saw a tweet from Guru yesterday that was negative as well. Said it had bad script, that the mix of action and comedy didn't work but that the leads at least looked good doing it, LOL.Of coarse, the way things are going this year it will probably open north of 40m.

Do you really think the critics have any idea what audiences like? This is the same faction of people that are ready to call The Artist the best film of the year. I'll let the audiences be the judge of whether its good or not.

Doesn't sound too good. I saw a tweet from Guru yesterday that was negative as well. Said it had bad script, that the mix of action and comedy didn't work but that the leads at least looked good doing it, LOL.

Of coarse, the way things are going this year it will probably open north of 40m.

:ph34r: nuff said