WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. @aabattery

But the last time I saw you, was about the last time I didn't notice anything with the hairline. A couple months later, and comparing to some pictures to the trip in DC (the angle is probably deceiving), is what made me conscious about it. If I had to guess, it was probably already maturing, but once seen, it cannot be unseen.

dVDJiez.gif

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. @aabattery

But the last time I saw you, was about the last time I didn't notice anything with the hairline. A couple months later, and comparing to some pictures to the trip in DC (the angle is probably deceiving), is what made me conscious about it. If I had to guess, it was probably already maturing, but once seen, it cannot be unseen.

Get some nail polish my dude.

Image result for carlos boozer nail polish

• Like 3

Just now, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

I remember when Noctis saw I looked kind od like harry potter he freaked out, but at the first pic of me I posted, he was shocked that I was white, lol.

You should post another picture so we can get a better idea of what you look like more recently. :sparta:

• Like 5

Just now, Gokira2012 said:

You guys go by rth, I go by deadline, dead is gonna have power rangers 20 million 2nd week

your so in denial. face it the series is dead. the movie was it's last chance for survival. it will now go the way of voltron and others. away for a while.

10 minutes ago, aabattery said:

No one here knows what I look like but I'm worried people will realise that there's only 11 Facebook profiles that belong to New Zealanders. I'm two or three deductions from being exposed.

Is this on your FB profile?

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"- Cave Johnson, Portal 2

• Like 3

I'm friends with about 20 people from here on Facebook, but at least three of them I don't know who they are on here, I just know they're from here because they're mutual friends with Tele and Kelli and shit. I don't want to be awkward and start asking but shit gets confusing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

I remember when Noctis saw I looked kind od like harry potter he freaked out, but at the first pic of me I posted, he was shocked that I was white, lol.

Really? I don't know why I was shocked...