WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

LMAO ScarJo really racking that money up. Her casting means it might get 16 mill instead of the 14 mill it would have got with someone else. It's a business, mannnnn.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Scarlett will be fine. This was just an ill-conceived project from the beginning.

I'm guessing, between the Snow White/Kristen Stewart cheating scandal a few years back and now this, we won't be seeing Rupert Sanders get another major gig like this ever again.

• Like 1

Paramount is probably really happy now that Jim Gianopolous (lol i don't know how to spell his last name) is running shit cause they're in a fucking disaster now.  Marketing needs to be a lot better on everything they push out and they can't continue to make boneheaded decisions like this.

Just now, filmlover said:

Scarlett will be fine. This was just an ill-conceived project from the beginning.

I'm guessing, between the Snow White/Kristen Stewart cheating scandal a few years back and now this, we won't be seeing Rupert Sanders get another major gig like this ever again.

Of course she will be fine. All these "movie stars" will be fine. She's attached to arguably the biggest franchise in the world and will have the Disney Marvel checks continuing to roll in for who knows how long. 

• Like 1