WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Right?! I thought they were like Canadians. All laid back, nice and saying sorry. Guess we thought wrong. 

Davinci is strange.

Sorry. :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

DWA have been trying to cut the cost of their films for the last few years through studios in India and China to supplement the main studios but they were still around $120-135m which is fine if you're producing $600-700m WW hits but DWA has been closer to $300-400m WW which was not good when they were independent. 

The studio became bloated under Katzenberg and releasing too many films diluted the brand. 

Basically! Katzenberg learned the hard way that less is more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Who knew Boss Baby could get people so angry and weird...

We were clearly talking about the genius of Lego Batman.

Edited by YourMother

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Who knew Boss Baby could get people so angry and weird...

Please it's the realization that Scarlett Johansson is actually Asian is what's got folks all riled up! :ph34r:

Just now, baumer said:

@Eevin.....youre welcome back in the thread as per Mod discussion.

My joke was in poor taste. It was intended to poke fun at Davinci's somewhat aggressive post, but it was vague and didn't make sense. The post has been deleted. I apologize to him and the staff, as well as anyone I might have offended.

Let's get back to talking about the numbers. :)

• Like 5

Jesus, I've been catching up on this thread and wondering what the hell happened around page 36-37 and then I look up at the title and BOOM, more shit happening right now.

I kinda called it in another thread a few days ago about this weekend thread being crappy though, I just knew that would happen.

I sure hope that Akira live-action doesn't get made now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

All I can think about when I read davin's posts is:

Yeah, it's my fucking bag! Why, motherfucker? A black man can't have a suitcase?

HOLY SHIT!!

OUT OF CONTROL REFERENCE THERE!! 

IM CRYING FROM LAUGHING.