WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

4 minutes ago, Telerian said:

Ironically, a buddy of mine wants to see GITS so I'll be there. :lol: 

I've got a small child -- I know what he (and his various friends at school) like. Kids aren't really that complicated. :lol: 

Unlike the much more sophisticated Marvel and DC fans. 

Spoiler

:sparta:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, arpiaaaa said:

I can see some people (haters:jeb!:) criticising BATB because has lose it Num.1.......
WITH ALMOST 400 M

You'll see.

I don't think anyone would criticize it. It's run has been insane but should BATB go down, most folks would go crazy because that means Boss Baby really over performed. 

You have to remember BB was tracking low to mid 30s so opening in the mid 40s or even more would be considered a break out. 

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I don't think anyone would criticize it. It's run has been insane but should BATB go down, most folks would go crazy because that means Boss Baby really over performed. 

You have to remember BB was tracking low to mid 30s so opening in the mid 40s or even more would be considered a break out. 

I think they (the studio?) are saying low 30 just to make more impact when it makes 40.
Strategy.

Just now, arpiaaaa said:

I think they (the studio?) are saying low 30 just to make more impact when it makes 40.
Strategy.

It's not just the studio that releases tracking. There are insiders who also track films and other studios of course also check how rival studios are doing. All tracking had it at low 30s. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nova said:

It's not just the studio that releases tracking. There are insiders who also track films and other studios of course also check how rival studios are doing. All tracking had it at low 30s. 

Even me, an inexpert, can see that BB won't make just 30.
Are insiders drunk?