kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

1 hour ago, StevenG said:

Just curious: what makes you think this (such a specific idea)?

She’s looks surprised (Cheetah) and the costume is clean (first fight) 

But is only my opinion, we need to wait one year for know the truth :)

EDIT: no, if you zoom on the picture there are some scratches 

Edited by Wonder89
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

She’s looks surprised (Cheetah) and the costume is clean (first fight) 

But is only my opinion, we need to wait one year for know the truth :)

EDIT: no, if you zoom on the picture there are some scratches 

I think you can see Cheetah in the reflection on her bracelets. Look closer.

Please gods of Olympus, let the battles between Cheetah and Wonder Woman be practical as opposed to CGI.

Can they simply choreograph most of the physical fights and have them go at it on a set instead of making them fully CGI (and just "enhance" them and tweak them with CGI)? 

I know that full-body makeup for Cheetah is most likely an impossibility, but there has got to be a middle ground that helps the fights be more realistic and less Black Panther-vs-Killmonger-ish...(or less Wonder Woman-vs-Ares-ish)...

I know I sound like a broken record, but I wish Wonder Woman fighting Cheetah "feels" more like the fights between Uma Thurman and Vivica A Fox/Uma Thurman and Darryl Hannah in Kill BIll (or any of the fights in Atomic Blonde) than anything else. I want to see scratches and punches and kicks and shoves that don't feel weightless...

Edited by StevenG

25 minutes ago, StevenG said:

Please gods of Olympus, let the battles between Cheetah and Wonder Woman be practical as opposed to CGI.

Can they simply choreograph most of the physical fights and have them go at it on a set instead of making them fully CGI (and just "enhance" them and tweak them with CGI)? 

I know that full-body makeup for Cheetah is most likely an impossibility, but there has got to be a middle ground that helps the fights be more realistic and less Black Panther-vs-Killmonger-ish...(or less Wonder Woman-vs-Ares-ish)...

I know I sound like a broken record, but I wish Wonder Woman fighting Cheetah "feels" more like the fights between Uma Thurman and Vivica A Fox/Uma Thurman and Darryl Hannah (or any of the fights in Atomic Blonde) than anything else. I want to see scratches and punches and kicks and shoves that don't feel weightless...

I prefer CGI for battle scenes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

Think this piece will be in the first or middle act as an armored costume was teased as well, which I figure will be her final fight ensemble.

I am dying to know what the context will be for Diana to don a more armor-like ensemble. I wonder if at some point Cheetah will become mega-powered somehow. I think I recall a John Byrne WW issue in which Diana fought some sort of "super Cheetah" creature. I could be totally misremembering, though....