kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

On 6/26/2018 at 8:59 PM, dudalb said:

BTW Waterloo was not a Communist film, it was shot in Russia and used Russian Soldiers as extras,but Dino De Laurentis footed the bills.

In fact, some footage from War and Peace was used in Waterloo...

Thanks for the detail, but I think the really important part is not having to pay the extras like you normally would have.

On 7/6/2018 at 5:25 PM, ChipMunky said:

Just shows how much they wanted to bury Justice League by not including that as a post credits scene.

That's the point though, they filmed that scene in August 2017, so it was never intended to go into the theatrical release, it was never intended to be anything to do with JL because, well, what is the point of that scene at all, it makes no sense?

They filmed it after they started the script writing for WW84,  I think its a lead in in for WW84 and probably something to do with how ST is still alive.

I think Patty left a clue right under peoples noses.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AndyK said:

That's the point though, they filmed that scene in August 2017, so it was never intended to go into the theatrical release, it was never intended to be anything to do with JL because, well, what is the point of that scene at all, it makes no sense?

They filmed it after they started the script writing for WW84,  I think its a lead in in for WW84 and probably something to do with how ST is still alive.

I think Patty left a clue right under peoples noses.

Umm... they're going to look for a Mother Box. Which has everything to do with Justice League. They didn't film the scene in August 2017, they released the clip in August 2017. They shot it after they wrapped, probably during reshoots. It's possible that it could help explain why ST is still alive, but a tiny tiny tiny percentage of the audience will see this clip. So... no. I highly doubt it.