kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

4 hours ago, Wonder89 said:

Very bad explenation. Yeah, 80s were great, the style, music, clothes, streets, "(...)us at our most extreme", I lived in 80s... bla bla bla. But what about Wonder Woman character? We saw her origin already, we saw her adventures in the present (BvS, JL), why go back again(!) to see her adventures in 80s if we now that she'll be fine? Besides, Snyder's films clearly showed us that Wonder Woman wasn't active between end of the WWI and BvS events. Itmakes no sense.

But You may not listen to me, cause I'm Wonder Woman hater... I mean not the character (I love WW) but the film (the most overrated movie od 2017; weak first and very bad the third act). :P 

2 hours ago, Juby said:

Very bad explenation. Yeah, 80s were great, the style, music, clothes, streets, "(...)us at our most extreme", I lived in 80s... bla bla bla. But what about Wonder Woman character? We saw her origin already, we saw her adventures in the present (BvS, JL), why go back again(!) to see her adventures in 80s if we now that she'll be fine? Besides, Snyder's films clearly showed us that Wonder Woman wasn't active between end of the WWI and BvS events. Itmakes no sense.

But You may not listen to me, cause I'm Wonder Woman hater... I mean not the character (I love WW) but the film (the most overrated movie od 2017; weak first and very bad the third act). :P 

Patty is saying fuck what Synder did, and is rightfully doing her own thing

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Juby said:

Honestly I find Wonder Woman to be one of my all time favorite movies. It’s my favorite superhero movies. Say what you will about it but it just hits me. And yes, I like also the 3rd act 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

I'm surprised they didn't release any WW84 trailer online after Comic Con. I guess they didn't want it to overshadow Aquaman and Shazam.

It’s literally like 16 months away, having a trailer would be really weird.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

I'm surprised they didn't release any WW84 trailer online after Comic Con. I guess they didn't want it to overshadow Aquaman and Shazam.

I’m sure they said they’ve only been filming for 3 and a half weeks and have another 20 weeks to go. 

On 7/22/2018 at 2:25 PM, Mojoguy said:

They coukd wait until next year's Comic Con if they wanted to. Probably get a trailer with Aquaman though.

• Like 1