baumer

Wonder Woman 11.7M Monday ERC pg 3

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I really enjoyed the hell out of Rogue One and Wonder Woman.

I'll say the only movie I outright disliked this year so far is Pirates 5. Might be forgetting something

I watched The Bye Bye Man.

Fucking THE BYE BYE MAN.

I'd say the hype is a combination of Gal Gadot/Chris Pine charisma, seeing a female lead that exudes power without being objectified, and DC finding a sense of humor.

The plot and message alone aren't exactly fresh.

• Like 1

Just now, aabattery said:

As soon as someone gives Thor Ragnarok a 6/10, I'm off to KJ. I WILL NOT stand by and be apart of the relentless beating the MCU endures every day on this forum.

Mans legit posted that like 10 times, I hope he finds peace at worldofkj

• Like 3

As soon as someone gives Thor Ragnarok a 6/10, I'm off to KJ. I WILL NOT stand by and be apart of the relentless beating the MCU endures every day on this forum.

Thor Ragnarok is getting a 10/10 because Chris Hemsworth with short hair is everything. Anything less than a 10/10 and the person must be disowned, their review history must be brought up and then we need to start evaluating their life decisions because clearly they're not on the right path. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jayhawk said:

Pretty sure Pink unapologetically likes it. He better, since he dragged me to a 9 am showing of that shit.

At least you're a true friend.  If my friend dragged me out of bed at 9 in the morning to watch fucking The Great Wall, I'm not sure I'd ever forgive them.

• Like 2

Just now, Jayhawk said:

Pretty sure Pink unapologetically likes it. He better, since he dragged me to a 9 am showing of that shit.

That motherfucker talked me into going to see at it, it's the reason I feel no remorse for any beard/hair joke

• Like 4

Just now, Chewy said:

Mans legit posted that like 10 times, I hope he finds peace at worldofkj

MCU fans are as persecuted as the...

Second thought, probably best to not go there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChiSoxRox said:

I'd say the hype is a combination of Gal Gadot/Chris Pine charisma, seeing a female lead that exudes power without being objectified, and DC finding a sense of humor.

The plot and message alone aren't exactly fresh.

Glad you brought up the humor. Can't remember I've been in a theatre with so much laughter

• Like 1

MCU fans are as persecuted as the...

Second thought, probably best to not go there.

These are the 5 most persecuted groups in North America:

1. Muslims

2. African Americans

3. MCU Fans

4. Women

5. LGBT

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

At least you're a true friend.  If my friend dragged me out of bed at 9 in the morning to watch fucking The Great Wall, I'm not sure I'd ever forgive them.

It wasn't that bad. Decent sized crowd surprisingly, it's really just extremely mediocre more than anything.

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

These are the 5 most persecuted groups in North America:

1. Muslims

2. African Americans

3. MCU Fans

4. Women

5. LGBT

Shocked you didn't include your own kind on this list