baumer

Wonder Woman 11.7M Monday ERC pg 3

Just now, MrPink said:

Aligning himself with racists and now sexists is a bold strategy

See Han, this is how Pink repays you for the #FreePink campaign

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Not really? The only other people I know that disliked it are MovieMan (who disappeared after its OW), Jake, and Goffe. EC and I are basically the only notable detractors of WW on here (I know Nova wasn't a fan either and BOZ wasn't hot on it).

How the fuck do you miss me on the aint- Rogue One camp. Fuck that movie

• Like 1

To be fair, I could understand someone having issues with the pacing and the action. The movie does kind of meander at spots.

But Gal Gadot nailing the character and seeing a woman kick so much ass in such a dignified way is pretty darn intoxicating.

• Like 1

Not to mention, OUR CAPTAIN tocry.png, Chris Pine having beautiful chemistry with Gadot and easily taking the crown for best superhero love interest in ages

You're out of the Prayer Circle, Han

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronBatman said:

I've never followed the franchise but wasn't cars 2 widely hated for some reason

It was disliked by a lot of people because it focused much more on Mater and all his goofy anticks than it did lightning. It was meant to be a goofy, fun spy movie. 

The 3rd movie looks more in line with the first which focused squarely on Lightning. 

Just now, MrPink said:

Not to mention, OUR CAPTAIN tocry.png, Chris Pine having beautiful chemistry with Gadot and easily taking the crown for best superhero love interest in ages

You're out of the Prayer Circle, Han

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Between Logan and WW my faith in the superhero genre has been restored

All to be topped off by the best superhero movie of the year, Thor Ragnarok.

Delightful.