baumer

Wonder Woman 11.7M Monday ERC pg 3

I really enjoyed the hell out of Rogue One and Wonder Woman.

I'll say the only movie I outright disliked this year so far is Pirates 5. Might be forgetting something

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

wonder woman making the top 5 and split and alien are gonna be no where close. it's gonna be delicious. 

Split's priming itself to be in the middle of the list. I've accepted that Alien won't make the list because people on here are too casual to get it.

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

All to be topped off by the best superhero movie of the year, Thor Ragnarok.

Delightful.

We shall see.

The MCU is not currently on my good list.

May Waititi and Cooler change that

Just now, MrPink said:

I really enjoyed the hell out of Rogue One and Wonder Woman.

I'll say the only movie I outright disliked this year so far is Pirates 5. Might be forgetting something

tumblr_ob1l5kiimg1r83d7lo2_500.gif

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Split's priming itself to be in the middle of the list. I've accepted that Alien won't make the list because people on here are too casual to get it.

Split would be lucky to get on the bottom of the list lmao.

• Like 1

In Hans defense there were plenty of users who weren't too keen on Wonder Woman. BoxofficeZ, Empire City, Johnny Gossamer, Jay Hollywood, Rich, myself...and probably others who I probably missed their reactions too. 

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Not really? The only other people I know that disliked it are MovieMan (who disappeared after its OW), Jake, and Goffe. EC and I are basically the only notable detractors of WW on here (I know Nova wasn't a fan either and BOZ wasn't hot on it).

I don't know how much you disliked it Han but I gave it a 6/10. It wasn't like terrible or anything but I didnt understand the hype and I still feel like I watched a different movie than everyone else. It's an average film in my eyes lol 

• Like 2

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

We shall see.

The MCU is not currently on my good list.

May Waititi and Cooler change that

Well, as we all know, you are a DC mega-fan

Just now, Nova said:

In Hans defense there were plenty of users who weren't too keen on Wonder Woman. BoxofficeZ, Empire City, Johnny Gossamer, Jay Hollywood, Rich, myself...and probably others who I probably missed their reactions too. 

I don't know how much you disliked it Han but I gave it a 6/10. It wasn't like terrible or anything but I didnt understand the hype and I still feel like I watched a different movie than everyone else. It's an average film in my eyes lol 

Same. You basically described why I'm so mad :lol: 

• Like 2