YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

The Mummy is an excellent summer popcorn movie. The Mummy Returns is a good popcorn movie that could have been better if not for the horrible CGI scorpion king and being a little overstuffed. TM3 was god awful though in every way possible.

This one looked so bland it ain't funny. Actually I am 100% sure that Len Wiseman and Andy Muscheatti could have done so much more atleast visually and action wise. 

Len fucking Wiseman?  I'm gonna say no to that.  He's not a good director at all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, God Emperor Tele said:

I really disliked VAN HELSING. On a visceral level. 

Then again, I haven't watched it since '04. No interest in revisiting it, though.

Worse or better than  Captain Underpants?

I share your sentiment to the letter btw.

• Like 1

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

Was this in between the fights?

I'm waiting for you to go peak Florida and admit there was a gator in the theater.

The fighting was primarily occurring during the trailers for American Made and Thor (Valerian was the only trailer left after them), and the situation was settled by the end of the studio logos :lol: 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

The fighting was primarily occurring during the trailers for American Made and Thor (Valerian was the only trailer left after them), and the situation was settled by the end of the studio logos :lol: 

ouuu you're from florida? bloodline depressing type florida or pain and gain fun ;) type florida

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Len fucking Wiseman?  I'm gonna say no to that.  He's not a good director at all.

On 09.05.2017 at 7:36 PM, shayhiri said:

Len Wiseman is the best.

He's proven himself with Total Recall alone. Best sci fi action movie ever made. I've seen it countless times - and it's brilliant. No GitS or BR2049 here could ever reach it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

Tom Cruise has MI6 next year and Top Gun 2 the year after. Hope he decides to take a break from

action for a while after that and do some more dramatic roles 

I endorse this statement.

If Tom would be done with action outside of the role of my namesake that would honestly please me greatly

Just now, That One Guy said:

lmao.  The Underworld films are really bad, and IMO the worst one is the first one...which Wiseman is solely responsible for.

Underworld movies are a lot of fun. The only bad things are the hot trash you enjoy like Monster Trucks.

• Like 1

speaking of the mummy 99 i fucking LOVE arnold vosloo what a good actor if used wisely.

i mean he is great in the mummy and the best vilain in 24.

What an underrated actor damn it give this man a good bad guy role he is born for it.

Very sad he does not appear in good film.....

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

The weird thing about the snoring guy is that I think those people woke him up and he went right back to sleep :lol: 

I didn't see any of your previous posts about this but I'm laughing my ass off. (What movie?)

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

Tom Cruise has MI6 next year and Top Gun 2 the year after. Hope he decides to take a break from

I'm not a fan of Tom Cruise but I like the Mission Impossible movies and adding in Henry Cavill just makes me even more interested in MI6. Eventually Cruise will have to move on from action movies.

2 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

I saw Van Helsing in theaters drunk, fell asleep in the first 5 minutes and woke up when it was finished. Tried watching it another 5 times since, but I just fall alseep every time. I think I trained my brain to associate Van Helsing with sleep and thus I have never seen the movie.

Lol, Van Helsing is really a weird movie. It's a mess that tried to throw everything and every single damn monster against Wolverine. :)

By the way, Hugh Jackman fights 3 evil female vampires and I've just discovered that one of them is the same actress that plays Dr Poison in Wonder Woman. What a small world, lol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Top Gun 2 is such a bad idea. sorry, but i see another embarrassing flop with that one.

• Like 1

Just now, Bonenash said:

speaking of the mummy 99 i fucking LOVE arnold vosloo what a good actor if used wisely.

i mean he is great in the mummy and the best vilain in 24.

What an underrated actor damn it give this man a good bad guy role he is born for it.

Very sad he does not appear in good film.....

He's who you get if you can't afford Billy Zane.

• Like 2