YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

Just now, MrPink said:

No Sheriff Truman? :sadben:

I'm just glad he's still alive (even if he's ill) I was totally expecting Lynch to have killed him off. Plus I'm enjoying Forster's interactions with the old cast.  

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The weird thing about the snoring guy is that I think those people woke him up and he went right back to sleep :lol: 

Instead of "Silent Your Phone", each theatre should also add "YOU have the right to Silent those who snore" ..sucker punch them while they are snoring that will put them down until the movie ends atleast. :D

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

But what about a certain other movie?

:redcapes: 

I don't practice piracy and the DVD is impossible to find here :ph34r:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Providing the Dark Universe actually succeeds, they'll probably just make a new ride in the third park and close the one at Studios.

It's not in the rumored lineup right now. The Conjuring house fell through because of issues with WB, so it could replace that if Universal wanted to do a tie in for the home media release.

This is bombing so hard Universal will never acknowledge it again. 

Just now, CJohn said:

This is bombing so hard Universal will never acknowledge it again. 

Its worldwide gross disagrees with you :redcapes: 

I will laugh if Dark Universe becomes another Ghost Corps :lol: That logo feels WEIRD.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MrPink said:

You mean John Justice Wheeler

gallery-1461674447-tv-twin-peaks-billy-z

Oh Good Lord, Still can't shake the Phantom out of my head .....

Edited by Subzero

8 minutes ago, Alli said:

look at liam neeson....excellent actor who should have won the oscar for schindler's list  and he's doing crap action

Liam Neeson's always done action alongside more dramatic roles. Excalibur, Krull, Darkman, Phantom Menace, etc. If he enjoys doing it and he's getting paid well I see no reason to lament it, especially if he's still able to do action in his later years. He's certainly an accomplished enough actor that he can basically do anything he wants and nobody will bat an eye.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Indeed. The Mummy is certainly doing well enough. I'm pretty skeptical on the outlook of how the next few films will fare

I need my Bill Condon Bride of Frankenstein starring Emma Watson.