YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

45 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Oh, so this is on the same league as Girl on the Train? Shit, I thought it was a well received book that could work as an Oscar contender for her, like Gone Girl.

What happened to All I See Is You btw? I was kind excited to check it, but it just dissapear, lol. It should had been released last year, when she was on spotlight thanks to The Shallows.

Girl On The Train was supposed to be an Oscar vehicle for Emily Blunt too but it just didn't turn out to be much but the premise is the same in terms of it being a book centered around three women adapted to the screen lol I have no idea about the quality though. 

And i believe All I See Is You comes out in September according to the release schedule but I've heard mixed things about it so I'm assuming that's why it's been in release limbo for so long! 

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

Craziest hateboner has to be fishnets' for Miranda Otto. 

Rank the Miranda Otto movies:

1. The Two Towers

2. Return of the King

3. The Thin Red Line

4. War of the Worlds

5. What Lies Beneath

6. I, Frankenstein

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

You're almost on the bandwagon...just a little higher to get above GOTG 2:)...

Trying to make up for Baywatch huh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Also a new movie starring one of the actors from Fant4stic, whom the internet inexplicably hates

If it is Kate Mara, first time I heard of that one, wonder were it could be from, looking at her filmography I really don't get it.

Edited by Barnack