WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

1 minute ago, The Mummified Panda said:

Wonder Woman had a lot of heart and depth in it, actually, despite there being a number of prevelant flaws.  

It really captured the spirit of the genre and was fairly endearing.

Same can easily be argued for Vol. 2 and already has been. Logan as well.

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

And yet you wonder why I think your into kid movies.

I didn't even attempt to sit through shit like Nut Job or Norm of the North.  I was just bored one day, and 11 year old (don't you fucking dare make an age joke) me was like "hey let's see a movie!"  And that's how I saw Escape from Planet Earth.

Edited by That One Guy

• Community Manager
Just now, That One Guy said:

I didn't even attempt to sit through shit like Nut Job or Norm of the North.  I was just bored one day, and 11 year old me was like "hey let's see a movie!"  And that's how I saw Escape from Planet Earth.

Well at least you were a kid when you saw it. Also I have no idea what Escape from Planet Earth is. Is it that Dreamworks movie where aliens fight monsters?

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Well at least you were a kid when you saw it. Also I have no idea what Escape from Planet Earth is. Is it that Dreamworks movie where aliens fight monsters?

Even worse.  It's a Weinstein movie with gratuitous, obvious 7/11 product placement :lol: 

• Like 2

Just now, MrPink said:

I commend the effort but I recall there being more?

I need to gif everything

I tried to get the most glorious moments.

unfortunately, my gif maker only allows me to record 7 seconds of footage, so I was a bit limited on what I could accomplish.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, filmlover said:

No, the movie you're thinking of is Monsters vs. Aliens.

that movie looked bad too.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Even worse.  It's a Weinstein movie with gratuitous, obvious 7/11 product placement :lol: 

I didn't know Weinstein had an animation division.

6 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Same can easily be argued for Vol. 2 and already has been. Logan as well.

I really liked all three of the comic book movies that came out this year.  I probably shouldn't have used VOL 2 as my example because there were better ones.

And I'm not meaning to single out comic book movies.  These issues are just as bad (worse actually) in decent stuff like BATB 2017, LEGO Batman, Pirates 5, Alien Covenant etc

and they're really prelevant in the utter trash movies like The Great Wall or King Arthur.

In all honesty Logan, WW and Vol 2 are the best of the bunch of movies this year (so far).  I haven't seen many smaller films though, so it may not stay that way.

Edited by The Mummified Panda
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

unfortunately, my gif maker only allows me to record 7 seconds of footage, so I was a bit limited on what I could accomplish.

Then our mission must continue.

I'm just waiting for it to hit Epix within the next few weeks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 6