WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

3 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Don't forget the ladies: Li'l Kim's and Da Brat's stories are full of drama!!!!

Yeah if they do a Female Hip Hop Biopic, Lil' Kim definitely would be #1 to do based on again as you said the drama in her life and her being big in pop culture.   Or even a Salt & Pepa one since they kicked down the doors in pop culture for Female rappers.   But I feel Run DMC should be next especially with it being 15 years since Jam Master Jay was killed.   

Going to go against the grain but I thought Wall-E was super preachy and rubbed me the wrong way with how anti-human its story was. Turning humans into fat greasy slobs. It is one of the most overrated Pixar movies. It was also so boring with this generic love story going on you could give two shits about.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Ima let you finish but Hunt for the Wilderpeople is the greatest film of all 2016.

No we're talking about Lego Ninjago not Kiwi Smurfs.

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

My undervalued indie movie is better than your undervalued indie movie

the fact that taika immediately followed up the indie cred by cashing in on a funny book movie is maybe enough evidence to diagnose him with being.... a fucking casual. struggle for your art, you loser.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

the fact that taika immediately followed up the indie cred by cashing in on a funny book movie is maybe enough evidence to diagnose him with being.... a fucking casual. struggle for your art, you loser.

His indie-to-blockbuster ratio is enough to keep him afloat, for now. We'll come back to this in 10 years.

In the theater for 47 Meters Down and it starts in 20 minutes and with the group that just walked in, I may ask for my money back already :( :sigh:  

Edited by 75live

It must be horrible to direct an indie movie when you re a director like your dream was to direct a cheap ass movie when you grew up watching movies ...

Directing an indie movie is an ambition these days.

Sad.

Just now, aabattery said:

His indie-to-blockbuster ratio is enough to keep him afloat, for now. We'll come back to this in 10 years.

if he pulls an Ang Lee's Hulk (better than most mcu movies) then he'll get a pass from me. and his indie cred will remain at least until he does the terminator reboot.

• Like 5

Just now, The Futurist said:

It must be horrible to direct an indie movie when you re a director like your dream was to direct a cheap ass movie when you grew up watching movies ...

Directing an indie movie is an ambition these days.

Sad.

When will you shut the fuck up?

Have you seen a movie called Mustang? It's sensational and better than any blockbuster this decade. The only blockbusters that I would consider as good as Mustang are Interstellar and Mad Max Fury. 

• Like 3