baumer

Transformers Last Knight 5.5m in previews...WW 5.45 -37% from last Tuesday

9 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Instagram... stories?

They're a new form a fan fiction that's hit mainstream.  People post pictures on Instagram as their e-fic cover and write about their wildest fantasies below.  Currently mer-people and Pokémon stories are the most popular.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I kinda resemble the joke tho -- never downloaded it, don't even know what the interface looks like. :lol: Is this the one where people put weird cat noses and shit on themselves?

14 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

That... came out wrong. 

Well...you can go to the emoji section when editing your pic and take the shit emoji and edit it onto your face if you'd like.

• Like 1

I have a Twitter but I just use it to follow the insiders/reports (Jeff Sneider, Scott Weinberg, Scott Mendelson, etc.), trades like THR and DHD, and studios like A24.

I think there's only a few I follow outside of that range, and it's like Gal Gadot, Lord/Miller, Edgar Wright, etc.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It's actually neat to see that we have several members in this community that have such experience with autistic or otherwise disabled kids @cax16 @Dexter of Suburbia @YourMother

It is cool. I have had a good time with my job. I really enjoyed learning more about the community. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ArmGunar said:

Is that the weekend thread ? :lol:

Here is the BO.com forecast :

1498070259-capture-d-ecran-2017-06-21-a-

Ha! Michael "beta peasant" Bay tried to save face by moving to the 5-day and still failed bigly.

That's what he gets for taking a dump on the TF property for 10 years!

He only succeeded at jacking up everybody's top 7 OWs in the summer game.

Bastard. :sadben:

Yikes this thread..... Someday the non-parents will understand what happened here

Solid Tuesday all around except for All Eyez.... thats going to be one of those films like Notorious (09) that only increases on Fridays but not enough to keep from having really bad holds.

Pirates will pass Apocalypse by the end of the week and be nearing 160m - much better than I thought after the 2nd weekend drop - shame it couldn't leg it out further.

T5's previews are what they are - not sure they are horrible but their ok. The push for previews leading to not as many late night showings (post 9PM) I am sure makes the playing field slightly different than when 2 and 3 opened mid-week and obviously a Wednesday opener isn't nearly as comparable with a Friday opener ala #4.

• Like 1

Just now, James said:

Oh please lol. You can't even compare the two. Snapchat is trash.

:kitschjob:

I mean I use both. Snapchat is better for contacting individuals. and yeah Instagram is better if you want a wide audience to see something

• Like 2

Yikes this thread..... Someday the non-parents will understand what happened here

Solid Tuesday all around except for All Eyez.... thats going to be one of those films like Notorious (09) that only increases on Fridays but not enough to keep from having really bad holds.

Pirates will pass Apocalypse by the end of the week and be nearing 160m - much better than I thought after the 2nd weekend drop - shame it couldn't leg it out further.

T5's previews are what they are - not sure they are horrible but their ok. The push for previews leading to not as many late night showings (post 9PM) I am sure makes the playing field slightly different than when 2 and 3 opened mid-week and obviously a Wednesday opener isn't nearly as comparable with a Friday opener ala #4.

Will it be when I become a man like that guy said to me? [emoji848]
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Narniadis you're a parent?

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Also @James how do you have such an insane number of followers on Instagram? :lol:

Easy: my Instagram is mostly book related, there are very few guys that read nowadays and female readers seem to gravitate towards them, plus my captions are pretty retarded most of the time, which seems to be a plus. :lol: