grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

On 4/23/2017 at 1:19 PM, chrisman0606 said:

@Napoleon DC fans like you are example of people who are stubborn and can not take a criticism because you want to worship the leader of the Murderverse Zack Snyder.

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

my favorite thing is him coming in my Infinity War club to trash BvS and I was just like that's not relevant and that triggered him so hard. FUCKING AMAZING

• Like 1

Just now, franfar said:

People bash movies all the time on this site. Get over it. Reporting for that is so dumb.

I'm gonna start reporting people anytime anyone says anything negative about Power Rangers

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I just want the former to be made in the first place.

Maybe it can match the original in gross.

Most definitely, DOM I think 350+ for sure, China will go crazy all over it again, only this won't be like the leggy long run it had last time.

Edited by NCsoft
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

By that logic I can report everyone who bashes The Last Knight or All Eyez on Me or whatever poorly received film is out.

M well that's the difference: Those are poorly received films. 

Wonder Woman isn't :lol:

Edited by UNDERDOG

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

:rofl:

On 4/10/2017 at 9:47 PM, chrisman0606 said:

I feel like quitting BOT b/c of this anti-mcu nonsense especially with Ethan Hunt poisoning this board.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YourMother said:

2018, I'm only anticipating 6 Superhero movies, with at least 1 from each studio.

Disney: Incredibles 2

Marvel: Black Panther, Infinity War 

DC: Aquaman

Fox: New Mutants

Sony: Animated Spider-Man

Lol "only six". I don't think all these movies are coming out in 2018. I'd be surprised if Venom, Dark Phoenix and "Untitled Animated Spider-Man" all made their release dates. Gambit and Sinister Six were "confirmed" for 2016 releases.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

By that logic I can report everyone who bashes The Last Knight or All Eyez on Me or whatever poorly received film is out.

July 21-23 will be a fun weekend.

• Like 1