grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

(please don't ban me)

fuck that movie

Reported. I'm deeply offended.

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

(please don't ban me)

fuck that movie

Reported.  THE LION KING (1994) is a brilliant movie that is so good because it has good ratings.  I can't believe you would have a differing opinion than me.  Leave, you little boyscout, no one likes you anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I'm actually excited for The Lion King remake more than Frozen 2 and Toy Story 4. 

GET OUT

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Reported.  THE LION KING (1994) is a brilliant movie that is so good because it has good ratings.  I can't believe you would have a differing opinion than me.  Leave, you little boyscout, no one likes you anyway.

I like the original animation :lol:

I just am opposed to J Fav and it seems like the most pointless remake ever (a la BatB)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, franfar said:

Frozen 2: Absolutely not

Reported.  Frozen (2013) is a brilliant movie and having a different opinion from the critical consensus is banworthy and offensive to my religion.

Edited by That One Guy

50 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Is something happening in america that you people don't know. This increases are abnormal.

Tropical Storm Cindy made landfall on the Louisiana-Texas border around 7pm Wednesday, then cut a circular arc across the southeast towards Washington, DC.  The bad weather would have extended far ahead of and behind the storm's actual center.

Houston/Harris is an enormous market and Lafayette/Baton Rouge/New Orleans taken together aren't chopped liver, plus all the inland areas that were affected.  This could account for the Wednesday drops being fairly harsh in spite of muted Tuesday increases, with Friday finally making it up.

• Like 1

GET OUT

I like the original animation :lol:

I just am opposed to J Fav and it seems like the most pointless remake ever (a la BatB)

Reported for badmouthing Beauty And The Beast '17. Verbal abuse of a film is (apparently) strictly forbidden.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

fuck that movie

(please don't ban me)

fuck that movie

God damn I hate teenagers.

If JW2 shows the same drop from JW1 (652m) that LOST WORLD (229m) showed from JP (357m),

then JW2 will do 418m dom (229/357*652).

Shouldn't that be the floor?

If it shows the same drop that AOU (460m) showed from TA (623m),

then JW2 gets 481m dom (460/623*652). 

500+ is very much on cards since both AOU and LOST WORLD had a significant drop in reception compared to their predecessor and we don't know that about JW2 yet.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 3