grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

1 minute ago, narniadis said:

Oceans 13 was a vast improvement from 12 but they both pale in comparison to 11.... and all 3 are WAY below the original Ratpack Flick...

The original isn't that good, IMO.  I'm more of a Robin and the Seven Hoods guy

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Took Tele Jr to see CARS 3. About an hour into he said, "Daddy, I'm tired of this movie. Let's go home." :rofl: 

Ouch...that's not good kid feedback:)...guess you won't have to buy that Blu-Ray for Christmas:)...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAR said:

The original isn't that good, IMO.  I'm more of a Robin and the Seven Hoods guy

Admittedly its been several years since I have seen the original so my views may change. I enjoyed all 4 over time though

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Were you liking it :ph34r:

(take him to Valerian)

I wasn't actively hating it but it was just sort of there. Honestly it felt like a bigger-budget DTV movie. It looked nice, though -- especially the environments. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

I wasn't actively hating it but it was just sort of there. Honestly it felt like a bigger-budget DTV movie. It looked nice, though -- especially the environments. 

It picks way up in the second half. Shame on you

5 minutes ago, Cragoholica said:

So if ww beat cars friday does that auto mean it beats it today (sat) as well? Or does parents being off work and taking kids to matinees pull cars ahead of wondy.

WW has jumped above cars on both Fandango and Movie Tickets, which should hopefully translate to it making more than cars today.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

(so about taking your son to valerian, i still dont have an answer :ph34r: )

• Like 1