Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

Please, please, please tell me you at least weren't in theaters when this stuff happened...

If WrathofHan can't handle kids talking at a Car3 matinee, imagine what he might do if he saw you doing this in the theater...

I would call them out and embarass them :redcapes: 

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I know you're jealous Han

Nah

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

we were dumb when i was a teen but using this forum as a sample size they've devolved into high functioning retards.

Not wrong.

7 hours ago, grim22 said:

Since DM3 predicts are all over the place, here's a chance to put your predictor hat on. One gold account up for grabs to whoever comes closest on the weekend number. Just quote this post with your predict and the closest person wins it on Monday.

TRU1+fv7INU27aduBEm2tInF36VqtjJdvif7JagS

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

we were dumb when i was a teen but using this forum as a sample size they've devolved into high functioning retards.

It's more like they've never learned any boundary between private and public...but then again, they've probably grown up with their whole lives shared on Facebook by their parents anyway and having their every single squat documented for posterity...what would we be if we grew up that way:)...

It's like they are The Truman Show, if we can bring this back to awesome movies...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1