tawasal

Weekend estimates from ERC.com/fb

Top-5 movies were pretty close.I'm glad that SH is winning, but the difference is not much and the story could change with the actuals.

If you remember last week The Vow went down and Safe House went up. So I don't think Safe House will give up it's position.

I think while good, it's not that great for Journey 2, it won't make a G&J drop will it?

Journey 2's estimated 26.5% drop for the 3-day weekend actually isn't too far off from G&J's 24.5% drop. We'll have to see the daily breakdown to see whether Journey 2 is more likely to increase or decrease with actuals and how well it would have to hold on Monday for the four day weekend to be basically flat with last weekend (as G&J's was). Edited by Chrestomanci

Gee?? What happened to the movie with Hardy in it?? What was it called??? THIS MEANS WAR??? Boy that fell off the grid now didn't it?? The VOW beat it pretty bad and that alone is bad for someone like Hardy who's supposed to be such a big box office draw and this is the guy they chose as a villain in TDKR???? Yeah, that spells box office success alright..LOL!!

Posted Image

With Dom Cobb, the end is him curled up in fetal position on 23/07/2012 when TDKR ends up getting terrible reviews and not beating TDK OW by 15 Million causing Dom to question whether he wants to enter the Forum on this day for fear of me, BKB giving him more shit then he knows what to do with or handle causing him to cry to Shawn about having me Banned yet again..

Youz aze zo damazed.

For you?? YES.. For me?? The Party begins on the weekend of May 4th, MARVEL Style while laughing at all of you for ever doubting this was going to be a massive blockbuster.. It's coming real soon..

If you can see the future as you claim to in here, then why not tell us when you will be making some sense?

For you?? YES.. For me?? The Party begins on the weekend of May 4th, MARVEL Style while laughing at all of you for ever doubting this was going to be a massive blockbuster.. It's coming real soon..

For the record... I am expecting Avengers to be a big blockbuster.

360M DOM/ 480M OS.

But who knows, it might do well less than that.

If your truly from Denmark, why don't you spell out your words correctly to make it look like your at the very least educated and not some dumb oaf???

This spelling and words are specialy preserved for you dipshit. GET OFF ON IT.

I can sense you need it.