tawasal

Weekend estimates from ERC.com/fb

Your ON!! It'll be a pleasure for me to kick your asses this summer, specifically beginning in May and I have absolutely no problem leaving this site or any other for that matter.. Your a bunch of sensitive kids that are too coddled by Shawn every time something doesn't go your way and it'll be a great day to watch me make an embarrassment out of you and everyone else.. Your ON!! Mark this shit down boys(and I stress boys LOOSELY) By the way, how many posters are in on this bet cause that's ALOT of you leaving this site when TA embarrasses WB and TDKR This summer??

The only problem for me is that i´m on Team Avengers... I will watch Avengers 3-4 times in theaters.

I may catch TDKR in theaters but most likely on BR. I have been Avengers/Marvel fan all my life.

And i dont want to spend my intire summer rooting for TDKR..

And i WANT Avengers to beat TDKR.. I hope it..

But it wont.. TDKR will win the summer without a doubt

Guys, stop it. He's an obvious troll, why respond . He'll / should be banned any time now.

Don't fall for the troll. All he's doing is making people hate the Avengers.

Ahhhhhh I see...so he is really team TDKR ;)

I've already reported you dumbass.. Too bad.. I responded.. Now what?? You gonna take away my Birthday or something???

Why the hell are you quoting the same post 2 times with the same message and it's really embarrasing that you report someone and in that same post you are insulting him too. DAMN!!! You are not that smart.

Not before your tossed you clown.. I'll be damned if I'm gonna take the blame for this one, especially threatening another poster.. If you don't receive a banning for this, I'll know this site is nothing more than a "Clique" site where certain posters get away with more than others.. Course it's already like that with you here..

I am astonished the way you accuse of people been unfair in here, while you the one with most insults in his belt is still here.

This is the freakin weekend gross thread BKB, seriously, just shut the hell up about TA and TDKR and go post your crap about those movies in the other threads. And no one should really respond to his TA posts in here cause it makes it worse.