tawasal

Weekend estimates from ERC.com/fb

GHOST RIDER 2 should've been a straight to DVD sort of thing.. Next weekend, it'll have a huge drop just based on the poor reviews in itself and the 22M opening.. Hell at this point, it won't even break 100M Domestic.. We still love ya Nick Cage, warts and all.. B)

Pretty expensive for straight to dvd

Hell.. Im affraid it wont hit 50 mill

We are in a Weekend Estimates page for this week and all BKB brings up time and time again is the Avengers this and Avengers that Talk about the topic at hand BKB.

I like talking to someone who does seem to be determined that everything will go as he says they will.

No.. Not by a long shot.. The AVENGERS REALLY will be the best superhero ever made causing even Nolan and WB to be jealous that they couldn't even get a JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie off the ground cause there characters outside of BATMAN suck ass.. WONDER WOMAN was cancelled before NBC even aired the Pilot and then there's GREEN LANTERN which sucked at the box office as well.. LOL!!!! So much for there ever being a JLA Movie Nolan fans..LOL!!!!

BKB.... I respect your predicts for TA or even TDKR....... they are personal opinions after all.

But your way of defending them isn't very pleasing to me. I would like you to come up with more convincing arguments in your favor other than your belief that TDKR will turn out to be shit.

Edited by Fake

And trust me: They will go the way I say they will causing the Nolan batlovers to be on suicide watch at the end of the summer when the supposed obvious that was supposed to win the summer(TDKR) get's beaten like a red headed step child By the AVENGERS

Your head should really get off your body and find someone else and look at what the hell you are typing on the damn screen.

I will assure you many laughs.

Your ON!! It'll be a pleasure for me to kick your asses this summer, specifically beginning in May and I have absolutely no problem leaving this site or any other for that matter.. Your a bunch of sensitive kids that are too coddled by Shawn every time something doesn't go your way and it'll be a great day to watch me make an embarrassment out of you and everyone else.. Your ON!! Mark this shit down boys(and I stress boys LOOSELY) By the way, how many posters are in on this bet cause that's ALOT of you leaving this site when TA embarrasses WB and TDKR This summer??

I would rather laugh at your face everyday from the day TA sucks so many mandingos and chokes on the remaining. And my dear friend tha day isn't that far away.