cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

@Spagspiria @cookie @Xillix @Hiccup23 @Blankments @Reddroast @Rorschach @Ethan Hunt @Electric @Alpha @4815162342

@Slambros

When do you guys want to open Year 5: Part 1? I think we all know it’ll be after the Oscars but when after the Oscars specifically and what about the deadline?

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@Spagspiria @cookie @Xillix @Hiccup23 @Blankments @Reddroast @Rorschach @Ethan Hunt @Electric @Alpha @4815162342

When do you guys want to open Year 5: Part 1? I think we all know it’ll be after the Oscars but when after the Oscars specifically and what about the deadline?

I'd say after New Years since people will be preoccupied during the holidays.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@Slambros

A couple weeks after new years?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

How does New Year's Eve for the opening and February 24th or March 3rd for the deadline?

Since February is shorter than the average month the 3rd would be a better deadline.

• Like 1

December through January is my month long break will work on Gigantic, Squirrel Girl, Dragon Ball, Smells Like School Spirit and my Stanton film first as well as building foundations for Lost Earth 

• Like 1

This may sound like a stupid question, but if a character is performed by an actor on set aided with practical effects but they later have specific body parts added or enhanced by CGI in post, that wouldn't impact their viability in the acting categories for the Oscars, right?

Edited by cookie

8 minutes ago, cookie said:

This may sound like a stupid question, but if a character is performed by an actor on set aided with practical effects but they later have specific body parts added or enhanced by CGI in post, that wouldn't impact their viability in the acting categories for the Oscars, right?

Iunno, I imagine that'd be up to the discretion of the individual voter.

48 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

If you guys want to do first weekend in March it should be a hard deadline.

23 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Agreed. No extensions, no part 1 or part 2 split as well if we do March 3rd

Well I hope for my own sake I don't bungle it up again :lol:😓

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1