cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

13 minutes ago, vault2008 said:

Life sure caught up with me . . . Hostel will be the only thing released for Gateway Productions in Y5. Everything else is delayed. Oh well, at least I finished one. 

Y6 should be interesting!

You are more than welcome to participate in reviews and predictions.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

Later tonight I'm gonna go ahead and do a thing in the Magazine thread. Gonna go month-by-month through Y6 and outline 12 movies I plan to release next year, one for each month.

I usually don't like to hype my stuff in advance but maybe if I do I'll actually get off my ass and write it in time, lol

• Like 3

...okay so in retrospect I shoulda made my own thread instead of 12 posts in Magazine, lol. But there you go, actual plot summaries for my 12 biggest planned Y6 flicks. Hopefully there's something for everyone.

I see you stanning for Team Samurai @Spaghetti

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Xillix said:

...okay so in retrospect I shoulda made my own thread instead of 12 posts in Magazine, lol. But there you go, actual plot summaries for my 12 biggest planned Y6 flicks. Hopefully there's something for everyone.

I see you stanning for Team Samurai @Spaghetti

I wanna read all twelve of them! Your originals sound creative and your franchise films are exciting!

• Thanks 1

I’m out of likes but I’m hyped the most for Earthsong 2, Silent Hill 3, Voicemail, London in Flames and Nights Into Dreams.

Man, the holidays are really stuffed especially for animated films: Mario vs Nights Into Dreams vs Heart’s Song vs Amulet III vs Tintin 2.

12 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m out of likes but I’m hyped the most for Earthsong 2, Silent Hill 3, Voicemail, London in Flames and Nights Into Dreams.

Man, the holidays are really stuffed especially for animated films: Mario vs Nights Into Dreams vs Heart’s Song vs Amulet III vs Tintin 2.

Since Star Fox is being pushed back to spring of Year 6, I think Amulet III will get pushed back to Year 7.

@cookie finished season 1 this morning.

I assume the Shiro Sacrifice is a Season 2 event since he is still kicking.

It's a fun show, though maybe they could skip the extended Voltron assembly sequence each time it happens. Gets a little repetitive.

Also Coran is nothing like how I recall him being in your films, way more goofy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

@cookie finished season 1 this morning.

I assume the Shiro Sacrifice is a Season 2 event since he is still kicking.

It's a fun show, though maybe they could skip the extended Voltron assembly sequence each time it happens. Gets a little repetitive.

Also Coran is nothing like how I recall him being in your films, way more goofy.

Season 2 spoilers:

Spoiler

Space daddy Shiro doesn’t go poof until the Season 2 finale and Purple Hiddleston is introduced in season three (speaking of people who are not like I portrayed them :hahaha:)

The assembly sequences do get rarer/shorter as the show progresses.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 11:34 PM, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Don't forget A VERY BOUNTIFUL CHRISTMAS. 😉

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cookie said:

Season 2 spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

From what I recall of your films it also looks like you cut out the whole Keith/Galra/Blade of Marmora stuff that has come up in season 2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

From what I recall of your films it also looks like you cut out the whole Keith/Galra/Blade of Marmora stuff that has come up in season 2.

Spoiler

I fucked up royally with Keith :hahaha: He lives to the end.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

:ohmygod:

Oh yeah that's a fuck-up 

Full disclosure as to what happened (spoilers for later seasons):

Spoiler

I wrote RoL in between the fourth and fifth seasons where Keith ended up being absent for a lot of it, so I stupidly figured he wouldn't really be important anymore (don't ask me how I thought that) and so I killed him off in RoL (don't ask me what my thought process was there either).

Then season six came out in June last year and his story line returned with full force and I was like "FUUUUUUUU-"

(Voltron 3 potential spoilers)

Spoiler

I legit started writing Voltron 3 with the intent of it being a Keith resurrection story line but Pasta and YM talked me out of it.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Full disclosure as to what happened (spoilers for later seasons):

Hide contents

I wrote RoL in between the fourth and fifth season where Keith ended up being absent for a most of them, so I stupidly figured he wouldn't really be important anymore (don't ask me how I thought that) and so I killed him off in RoL (don't ask me what my thought process was there either).

Then season six came in June last year and his story line returned with full force and I was like "FUUUUUUUU-"

(Voltron 3 potential spoilers)

Hide contents

I legit started writing Voltron 3 with the intent of it being a Keith resurrection story line but Pasta and YM talked me out of it.

Huh. Well it will be interesting to see how you work around all that in your films.

BTW, I saw that seasons 1, 2, 7, and 8 are 13 episodes, and then seasons 3, 4, 5, and 6 are 7, 6, 7, 6 episodes.

Any reason why they didn't just smush those 4 seasons into 2 13 episode seasons?