cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

11 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

@cookie is Dario Marianelli still attached to Zelda?

Yes. Given it's a Travis Knight venture and I think his style would actually fit very well with the material, I've yet to see a reason to drop him.

Why'd you ask?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cookie said:

Yes. Given it's a Travis Knight venture and I think his style would actually fit very well with the material, I've yet to see a reason to drop him.

Why'd you ask?

I'm just trying to set my Y7 composer slate soon and wanted to be certain before set anything.

12 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

I'm just trying to set my Y7 composer slate soon and wanted to be certain before set anything.

If you're looking for my full list I'm going to post one in the Magazine thread later today.

• Like 1

I’m just going to round up the other people I’ve promised pre-reads for future reference, just so I know who to turn to should I need help with anything:

I know I’ve promised other stuff to different people, but I’m mainly concerned about the ones I want out next year.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, cookie said:

I’m just going to round up the other people I’ve promised pre-reads for future reference, just so I know who to turn to should I need help with anything:

I know I’ve promised other stuff to different people, but I’m mainly concerned about the ones I want out next year.

I thought I was promised Zelda as well. But yes. Everything seems right.

2 hours ago, cookie said:

I'm still game for SkyRiders.

10 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I thought I was promised Zelda as well. But yes. Everything seems right.

I invited you to a PM discussion, but I don't think I ever owed a pre-read.

You can be the second opinion guy if you want tho

Edited by cookie

On 10/9/2019 at 1:31 AM, cookie said:

Since I've finished my reviews and posted my top 10, I'm going to attempt the challenge of finishing a major Y7 film by the end of the month. Wish me luck.

Well, this didn't happen, but I got pretty far with two films (Zelda and SkyRiders), about 40% done each and I feel more confident with them than I do Scavvies right now (pending Numbers feedback). That's progress, at least.

• Like 4