CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Am I the only one a bit unsettled by the idea of seeing Tarantino's over the top gore applied to such a horrific real life murder? Seems a bit too much. I hope he tones his style down since this isn't exactly fiction this time. 

hey at least it doesn't look like manson is a lead in the film. honestly we don't even know the level of focus that story's gonna get in this i'd wait and see at least.

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

Am I the only one a bit unsettled by the idea of seeing Tarantino's over the top gore applied to such a horrific real life murder? Seems a bit too much. I hope he tones his style down since this isn't exactly fiction this time. 

No one could ever accuse QT of being tasteful

6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

No one could ever accuse QT of being tasteful

Yes, but not being tasteful in your own hyper stylized fictional depraved mind is a lot different than not being tasteful with one of the most gruesome and horrific real life murders of the last 50 years. 

Just not here to see fountains of blood gushing from Sharon Tate's impregnated stomach. Sorry. 

Edited by MovieMan89

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yes, but not being tasteful in your own hyper stylized fictional depraved mind is a lot different than not being tasteful with one of the most gruesome and horrific real life murders of the last 50 years. 

Just not here to see fountains of blood gushing from Sharon Tate's impregnated stomach. Sorry. 

Who's to say her death will even be shown on screen?