WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

"The visuals look really cool, I wanna see that!"

My mom, 2017, on Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)

Billion dollar hit confirmed.

"I've staked everything on That One Guy's mom's opinion." - Visionary filmmaker Luc Besson. :sparta:

Edited by GambitPool
  • Like 4

Just now, aabattery said:

"Please make him stop."

That One Guy's mum, 2017, behind his back when he brings up Valerian for the trillionth time.

I DON'T BRING IT UP THAT MUCH IRL :WHATanabe:

I've mentioned it to her a couple of times that I'm really excited for it, but that's about it.

• Like 1

Just now, aabattery said:

"Please make him stop."

That One Guy's mum, 2017, behind his back when he brings up Valerian for the trillionth time.

"I used to have a son, I don't anymore" - That One Guy's Mom after she disowned him for writing "Valerian!!!" all over his house in permanent marker.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

My mom, 2017, on Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)

They can put that on the poster next to its 69% RT score.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

Yeah everyone I know said it was just ok, not "omfg best Spider-Man film ever destroying Spider-Man 2 even"

I have seen too many cases of "OMG, the WOM is INCREDIBLE!!!" after what...the firs day of release(?) here. Homecoming is just the latest, but I have a hunch that one cannot assess word of mouth after just one day. Maybe the word of mouth is just ok, instead of "OMG, out of this world insane." And that is ok.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Gonna need some good walk up attendance. Pre-sales are absolutely abysmal. Was just looking at Arclight Hollywood. Counted less than 20 tickets sold for Valerian's three shows on 7/20. Dunkirk has 10 shows and probably around 1,500 tickets sold (gave up counting). 

• Like 1

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

Gonna need some good walk up attendance. Pre-sales are absolutely abysmal. Was just looking at Arclight Hollywood. Counted less than 20 tickets sold for Valerian's three shows on 7/20. Dunkirk has 10 shows and probably around 1,500 tickets sold (gave up counting). 

Are you trying to kill That One Guy? Because that's how you kill That One Guy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DAR said:

giphy.gif

How fitting....this guy has just finished saying....It's over Johnny, get him a body bag.....he could have been talking about Valerian.  :rofl: