WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

As it should be. It had 3 weeks with very little comp, it's unfathomable that it didn't easily walk to a 2.4-2.5 multiplier based on that alone.

BvS had the very definition of toxic WOM if we look at its legs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ryaner90 said:

Who buys tickets to force someone to watch something? 

Is that a serious question? Obviously I asked if they had at least some interest first. Just happens that people on the fence will be more willing to give a movie a chance if you are treating them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The Emoji Movie looks fun. Fight me

Reminds you of the good old days texting ex #5 eh?

Spoiler

I might see it due to babysitting though.

16 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

BvS is routinely mocked for not even able to hit a 2.0 multiplier.

So it's a disappointment.

It's still coming off a $166M OW while Spider-Man featuring Iron Man did $117.  

Spider-Man will have the better multiplier but an OW not even in the same ballpark.  

It's a fine comparison.  Both underperformed in different ways. 

3 minutes ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

19.5m will put it just at or under 60m, that's below tracking and below Rise adjusted (also below Dawn).  I'd hardly call that Tomatolaw working its magic.

Easily below 60. Even if it drops only 20-21% on Sunday,

22.1 + 19.5 + 15.5 (-20.5%) = 57.1

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

19.5m will put it just at or under 60m, that's below tracking and below Rise adjusted (also below Dawn).  I'd hardly call that Tomatolaw working its magic.

60 would require a 5% Sunday drop after a 19.5 Saturday. Not gonna happen. Looking more like a 57 type weekend if this 19.5 Saturday number holds. 

• Like 1