That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

Aquaman

But it's not a fish. It's something big moving under them. The camera pulls back and we see that there are enormous underwater ships moving beneath the tiny fishing boat.

One of them even has a shark fin that sticks out of the water. The fishermen are speechless.

The camera goes under the water and we see that there are HUNDREDS of ships and armored men riding sharks.

• Thanks 1

"Let me be clear," says Affleck, "Batman is the greatest f--king part in the world. I am thrilled to do it."

He says that he would be an ape in the background for Matt Reeves, so it sounds like he will be doing the film after all!

Gadot is also singing the praises of Wonder Woman.

"I'm grateful to all of you," she says, "For making the character what she is and for making the movie so, so, so successful."

• Thanks 1

"Aquaman doesn't quite get along with anyone, though. Momoa jokes that he's 'hurt and sensitive' and as a result distrusts land dwellers."

In other words, he's Namor?

TRAILER!

Edited by NoobSaibot
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

So why are people making "lmao" jokes dissing it? It sounds like an interesting story.

Because it's how they'll write out Affleck as Batman. Whole new timeline when the movies done. That's the joke.