CJohn

WEEKEND THREAD | ANNABELLE 2 - $35m; DUNKIRK - $11.4m; NUT JOB 2 - $8.9m; BABY DRIVER Crosses $100m!!!

1 hour ago, Rman823 said:

Critique me all you want but it's still my favorite movie of 2014 but I was a huge fan of the book. 

I never read the book but I do share your opinion as Gone Girl was my favorite film of 2014 as well. Granted, the competition was weak as 2014 was a sub-par year for movies. Still, Gone Girl was exceptionally entertaining with terrific performances by Affleck and Pike - especially Pike. Studios need to release more adult thrillers as they are an underplayed genre nowadays.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rth Atmos said:

DK 3.2, NJ2 2.8, TDT 2.3, TGC 1.7

Dunkirk is hitting 10M this weekend and maybe 11M. 

LEL NUT JOB :rofl: is it even doing 8M? :ohmygod: 

Meh for TDT. I imagine it passes 7M.

That's....... good for Glass Castle? Hard to interpret that number when Saturday could go in either direction. 

• Like 1

If it can jump close to 15% on Sat from true Friday and show a sub-30% drop on Sunday, 35 can happen...

4 + 10.5 + 12(+14%) + 8.5 (-29%) = 35

But that seems like the high-end now: 32-34 ow.

Edited by a2knet

• Community Manager
Just now, ACSlater said:

@Water Bottle

Is it worth it?...

My wife really wants to see it because of our mixed relationship...

Sure? I don't know if you'll like it or not (same with your wife) but I don't know, can't hurt to give it a try.

11 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Pinstripes are part of my DNA

The Astros could pull over and take a nap for a week and still be up half a dozen games in that division.

Hehehe another Yankees fan. 

Yes. 

• Like 2