cookie

CAYOM - Franchise by rights thread

• Community Manager

I'd like to lay claim to Animorphs and Everworld... not that anyone else here read those... or would admit to having read both

I read Animorphs when I was a kid? I haven't heard of Everworld though. Edited by Water Bottle

Animorphs were awesome. I was thinking of claiming the rights awhile back, but ultimately decided against trying to condense the books.I claim the rights to Danny Phantom. Been toying with the idea of making a trilogy of it.

Sorry about that. And, Ratchet & Clank is that an original franchise or a pre-existing franchise?And, I do hope that most of these claimed films will get made in the next 5-ish game years.

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

Sorry about that. And, Ratchet & Clank is that an original franchise or a pre-existing franchise?

And, I do hope that most of these claimed films will get made in the next 5-ish game years.

Ratchet & Clank is based on a videogame franchise and has a movie coming out on the current Year. I am trying to make that happen. Trying :P

We also need to say the original franchises we created?

Edited by CJohn