WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 61): Kingsman 39M | It 29.8M | Ninjago 20.4M | AA 6.3M | mother! 3.3M | Friend Request 2M (lol)

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I think that is true of most really good Horror films,and why although I like Horror as a genre, I don't like the slasher film sub genre. No characters you can care about.

Irony is that in the original "Halloween", John Carpenter is careful to make the main female character sympathetic.You care about her. And she fights back .

Actually true, even though I like slashers. Cared about the characters in Scream, I Know What You Did Last Summer (Jennifer Love Hewitt!), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake (especially Erin), You're Next (Erin again)....if you're named Erin in a slasher, you're probably a badass. 

52 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Ninjago is not a lock for 100m dom.

29-30 ow gives 96-102 with 3.3-3.4x (a good deal of that range is close enough for a fudge to 100).

Lego Bat did 3.32x.

I'm sure if Ninjago is close to $100m, WB will probably swipe a bit of money from IT to get it there and probably no one would notice,

39 minutes ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

For no reason at all whatsoever, I just feel the need to let you all know I'm watching the original Halloween.  :)

I always save that for Halloween but on that topic, just bought this viral shirt because this logo is just too cool and it will match my record logo Halloween hat. 

Perfect for Halloween Horror Nights if it gets here in time. Not shipping until the end of the month.

21192766_792023114303147_428008859074347

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

I certainly acknowledge that I am in the extreme minority when it comes to The Exorcist. I often get a lot of really surprised looks when I say to people that The Exorcist just doesn't do it for me. Most people know that the horror genre is my absolute favorite and yet in most people's opinion most iconic horror film of all time, I just can't get into. I just didn't really see anything to really scare me in that movie. Maybe it's because I find a lot of the God and Devil stuff to be a bunch of hooey but then again there are exorcism films that really do get to me. But for some reason that one is just laughable in my opinion

how did the Paranormal franchise affect you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's gonna be one of those sherlock holmes 3 type deals where people spend a decade being all "kngsman 3's tooooootally coming. definitely. don't worry about it."

If they want to make money, they should throw out Kingsman 3 ASAP and call it a day.  (unless part 3 does amazing #'s)  If they wait then, then we will prob get the Rush Hour 3 affect?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's gonna be one of those sherlock holmes 3 type deals where people spend a decade being all "kngsman 3's tooooootally coming. definitely. don't worry about it."

the most surprising case of missing three-quel is Nat Treasure 3. 1st two were very profitable and the sequel showed good growth. 3rd one never came. (not that I am complaining)