aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

have you even seen it, casual?

No, seeing it tonight. I was very busy Friday and Saturday.

Edited by YourMother

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

DO WE BLAME TRUMP???

Kind of. I mean in all honesty part of the reason why superhero movies and animated movies are doing so well this past few years in the GA's desire from escapism with all the political stress and real world issues.

Edited by YourMother

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Kind of. I mean in all honesty part of the reason why superhero movies and animated movies are doing so well this past few years in the GA's desire from escapism with all the political stress and real world issues.

So what you are saying is that the GA is a bunch of... filthy casuals? You are correct.

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Yeah, I mean dystopian future sci-fi suddenly isn't that appealing when we're already living it. 

Just now, CJohn said:

So what you are saying is that the GA is a bunch of... filthy casuals? You are correct.

No. He’s saying he supports impeachment and the beginning of the new revolution.

33 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I never use the word “casual” legitimately so if you see me use the word you should immediately know that I’m joking

what if you say "fucking casual"

45 minutes ago, B D Joe said:

I don't think Mary Poppins Returns will get to $300m.  Saving Mr. Banks didn't do so hot back in 2013, and while it's not the same thing as a Poppins sequel, it doesn't indicate Returns being a monster hit.

83 mil for that movie is actually pretty good. but when you're right you're right. i'm sure when no one goes to see that professor marston movie it will definitely prove that no one is interested in seeing a wonder woman film.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1