Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, LexJoker said:

I had no idea it was her, the way people are talking about her now I thought she was someone who was very popular and had done lots of previous work. I am not into musicals and did not watch TGS but guess she got popular because of that.

I think she had a huge fanbase from some Disney Channel stuff she did prior to Spiderman.

2 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

I think she had a huge fanbase from some Disney Channel stuff she did prior to Spiderman.

Yeah, plus she was on a season of Dancing with the Stars. Probably one of the few people on that show who would go on to achieve fame instead of the usual Z-listers or has-beens who end up on it.

5 hours ago, LexJoker said:

Who is this Zendaya chick and why is she so popular? All I know is she is going to be in the next Spider-man movie but don't remember seeing her in anything else.

You don’t know Zendaya? Zendaya is Meechee

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This season of Survivor had a great cast but bringing people back to the game after they're voted off is always a lame idea. Being permanently out of the game is one of the best elements of Survivor.

The twist for the next season sounds lame as well.

So Big Bang ends tonight.   Whether you liked the show or not, I kind of fell off the last two seasons.   We're probably not going to see many network shows anymore that will get the ratings it did

Edited by DAR

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

So Big Bang ends tonight.   Whether you liked the show or not, I kind of fell off the last two seasons.   We're probably not going to see many network shows anymore that will get the ratings it did

It really is crazy how big it got after it had reached syndication levels. There was a period where everywhere I went you would see at least one person wear a BBT-themed T-shirt.

3 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

I haven't had cable for years now. Are there new crime procedurals and comedies that are doing well? Or is it still the old ones (NCIS, Criminal Minds, Big Bang Thoery) that get ratings.

More or less yeah.

44 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

I haven't had cable for years now. Are there new crime procedurals and comedies that are doing well? Or is it still the old ones (NCIS, Criminal Minds, Big Bang Thoery) that get ratings.

How dare you not represent the Grandmommy

of them all: SVU

season 19 nbc GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah I liked Umbrella Academy.   

I did a trial with the DC Universe.   Titans was bad.   And watched the first episode of Doom Patrol.   It was okay but I wasn't really motivated to continue.

I've watching Bosch on Amazon   It's pretty solid, Titus Weliver is always good.   

Netflix I'm on season 4 of Mad Men(started back up after taking a break)

HBO I'm watching Thrones and Barry, the latter is my favorite show on TV right now.

And thus ends the what DAR is watching report

• Like 3