Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

39 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

basically they're bored and they want to move on to other things (star wars and that confederate show that's apparently still happening) but idk if they didn't want to do it anymore they shoulda just passed showrunning duties to bryan COGMAN or someone. but probably their ego didn't want someone else to take the wheel so they've decided to just rush the wrap-up instead.

Feeling vindicated to know that, as we have been saying for years, Cogman could have fixed everything.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

This whole James Charles drama has me confused... Is a gay guy not supposed to flirt with anyone unless they know they are gay for fact? Society is kinda getting more weird by the day. I don't get why a gay guy would make me feel uncomfortable with a compliment like sya you are not intrested and move on...

I thought he was sexually harassing dudes knowing they were straight though?

• Like 1

are we still appealing to teenage members on BOT and teen angst?

p.s.  I loathe Game of Thrones

is it still casual to have a negative stance on Hollywood movies and spread negative WOM about movies at parties and with anyone you meet?  the "who cares" attitude

it seems being anti-movies has a stronger influence to people then trying to get people to fall to the side of movies

then there is always the Christian thing of being picky about movies, and all the anti-mainstream protesting against commercialized Harry Potter and going crazy for GoT

Edited by Clubs Are Trash

The past few hours have been exciting for me. I already told you about a potential liaison with a friend of mine. I told another girl I was acquainted with, and she said she was jealous of me. I've never had this kind of attention before.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LexJoker said:

Who is this Zendaya chick and why is she so popular? All I know is she is going to be in the next Spider-man movie but don't remember seeing her in anything else.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LexJoker said:

Who is this Zendaya chick and why is she so popular? All I know is she is going to be in the next Spider-man movie but don't remember seeing her in anything else.

Uh, she was in Spider-Man: Homecoming as well? :lol:

36 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Uh, she was in Spider-Man: Homecoming as well? :lol:

I had no idea it was her, the way people are talking about her now I thought she was someone who was very popular and had done lots of previous work. I am not into musicals and did not watch TGS but guess she got popular because of that.