Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

This Saturday I was coming home from Ft.Lauderdale and my brother locked me out of the house by accident. He said it was going to be two hours until he could get home from Dabs Day down in Wynwood (and that's a conservative estimate). I was cold, and I was really bored, so I decided to take one of my niece's toys and straight up launch it through the window and break in that way. Did I make the right choice? Am I officially at rock bottom? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 2

16 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

This Saturday I was coming home from Ft.Lauderdale and my brother locked me out of the house by accident. He said it was going to be two hours until he could get home from Dabs Day down in Wynwood (and that's a conservative estimate). I was cold, and I was really bored, so I decided to take one of my niece's toys and straight up launch it through the window and break in that way. Did I make the right choice? Am I officially at rock bottom? 

Was your brother looking to replace the window any way?  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

No and maybe?

:thinking: 

You gonna pay for the window at least?

• Like 1

Reminds me of the time ten or eleven years ago when I locked my keys inside the car in a movie theater parking lot. Instead of waiting for a locksmith, I broke one of the small rear door windows to get in. To this day, I am utterly perplexed by that decision. I also wish I could remember what movie I saw that night. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Lor San Tele said:

No and maybe?

:thinking: 

You gonna pay for the window at least?

Of course, I pay for whatever I can always. me my mom my brother and my niece and a baby mother all live in one house. Me and Mom split bills, with me leaning towards more since Dad passed. 

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 2

Just now, RichWS said:

Reminds me of the time ten or eleven years ago when I locked my keys inside the car in a movie theater parking lot. Instead of waiting for a locksmith, I broke one of the small rear door windows to get in. To this day, I am utterly perplexed by that decision. I also wish I could remember what movie I saw that night. 

Given the time frame (ten-eleven years ago), I'm just gonna assume the movie was Superbad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Of course, I pay for whatever I can always. me my mom my brother and my niece and a baby mother all live in one house. Me and Mom split bills, with me leaning towards more since Dad passed. 

Aight, I made a lot of bad assumptions. For some reason I thought it was his house and you were just visiting/crashing there a few days. I rescind my comment. :lol: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Given the time frame (ten-eleven years ago), I'm just gonna assume the movie was Superbad.

It was not, but it definitely was 2007. Can't remember what time of year. It's one of those things you push to the back of your mind for so long, the little details vanish.

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

Just blame the cat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

Just blame the cat.

I am really worried though because even with cardboard over the window Satan likes to get up and scratch at the window at the outside world and I don't want him to cut himself on the exposed part of the crack :( But I'm so busy at work this week. Just worried about Satan apparently this is the world's easiest window to break so our chances of being robbed again aren't any more dramatic. 

• Like 1