Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

awesome movie my favourite peckinpah. am i misremembering or does rudy just continue taking a dump when he finds the dead guy in the bathroom? al lettieri rules. the kinda actor with such a scummy vibe that he could've only found success in the 70s.

Yep. Just stares for a bit and then ignores it.

I cracked up when he kept throwing the ribs at that dudes wife.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AJG said:

40 minutes into Baahubali Part 1.

I dig it.

This movie is crazy. The man swordfights this warrior woman that hates him and wants him dead. During the fight he gets half her clothes off, gives her a shower, and then does her make-up, all as they're fighting.

What's mad is that THE SHIT WORKS. They're a couple in the next scene.

Edited by AJG
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, AJG said:

This movie is crazy. The man swordfights this warrior woman that hates him and wants him dead. During the fight he gets half her clothes off, gives her a shower, and then does her make-up, all as they're fighting.

What's mad is that THE SHIT WORKS. They're a couple in the next scene.

It’s the Mask of Zorro scene basically.

The movie becomes really good once we hit the flashbacks post interval. The cliffhanger is basically the entire reason Part 2 murdered every single Indian box office record this year.

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

It’s the Mask of Zorro scene basically.

The movie becomes really good once we hit the flashbacks post interval. The cliffhanger is basically the entire reason Part 2 murdered every single Indian box office record this year.

I was gonna go to sleep but I started Part 2... its 2:45 in the morning. No superhero movie I have seen can touch the absurd yet incredibly awesome action in these 2 films. I've never seen the bow and arrow look so cool. 

42 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

contender for funniest post of the year:

Dunno.  This one is right there with it:

Of course no one will question the preview night figures. They're credible, almost exceptional. BUT they could easily be much higher, and those who do pay attention expected them to be.

I don't think the marketing campaign is to blame.

Notice. No figures for pre-sales were ever offered, not that they were for TFA until the last moment. 

They've put the blinkers on.

You're being duped.

I responded with a Walter White you-got-me gif, but upon reflection, I really should have responded with:

main-qimg-ed23d9866da0882d2b994338a31dc8

Ah well.  Maybe next time. :)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AJG said:

I was gonna go to sleep but I started Part 2... its 2:45 in the morning. No superhero movie I have seen can touch the absurd yet incredibly awesome action in these 2 films. I've never seen the bow and arrow look so cool. 

Yep. Cool. Film of the year. Done. Finished. 

2ZlHtWg.gif

• Like 3
  • Astonished 5