Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, MrGamer said:

As if my life didn't suck enough already, I'm being labeled one of TOG's "goons". 

Who’d want to work for TOG? :gold:

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

Just now, MrGamer said:

Keep posting shit he sends to you. If he's not going to go away, I at least want some entertainment out of this misery. 

i think he got scared cause he deleted all the messages I posted on here.  either that or the mods deleted them because i reported them.

Raegr - if you are reading this, and I assume you are, kindly PM me, @aabattery, @DeeCee @Patriots Bottle and @The Last AndyLL so we can discuss your conduct here as a member and not adhering to the forum rules. We are here to help with any issues you may have, be it on the forums or even if you have issues in real life or anything else.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, narniadis said:

And days like today is where @Just Tele is glad he left the Nights Watch :D

Tele wants dedicate himself to his family and his goals but he can't help but want to help those in need. Today is the day Tele wish he was still a moderator so he could bring harmony back to the site, confrontation and hurtful comments hurt Tele's heart. Tele will now have to rely in his trust of the current squad, fortunately he has big belief in them and they're the reason he was able to step down.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, tribefan695 said:

Funny to think how ten years ago everyone was proclaiming the New York Times' doom. They're now probably the most reputable and stable journalistic outlet in America again.

You mean the media outlet that took the Donald as a joke until he was in the Office ?

You mean the media outlet that, by their own admission, doesn't  have a fucking clue about blue collar america and barely never goes out of the Big Apple to try to understand the problems of the commoin folks outside of giant cities ?

Keep doing a splendid job NYT.

Edited by The Futurist