Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I did not see the games, but my Kate Upton the stories sound hilarious. 19 SUSPENDED PLAYERS BEFORE THE PAÇOS DE FERREIRA MATCH. Dear Lord. I wonder what kind of Ferrari Jorge Jesus drives now.... it's probably the Mata Velhos kind :hahaha:

Meanwhile, Rui "Da Gawd" Vitória is coming straight for that SLB 5th in a row baybay :ohmygod:

Bruno de Carvalho really is the Donald Trump of soccer. The dude is straight up insane. Destroyed the team on facebook last night, called to CM TV live during the night show to attack the commentators and saying that wasn't an attack on the team, the team refused to train today, Rui Patricio and co dragged his ass on social media after that, Bruno de Carvalho comes back with a vengeance by suspending 19 players (or in other words, the entire team), called them spoiled brats and announced Sporting will use the B team next Monday. The absolute mad man. The craziest 24 hours I have ever witnessed.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Bruno de Carvalho really is the Donald Trump of soccer. The dude is straight up insane. Destroyed the team on facebook last night, called to CM TV live during the night show to attack the commentators and saying that wasn't an attack on the team, the team refused to train today, Rui Patricio and co dragged his ass on social media after that, Bruno de Carvalho comes back with a vengeance by suspending 19 players (or in other words, the entire team), called them spoiled brats and announced Sporting will use the B team next Monday. The absolute mad man. The craziest 24 hours I have ever witnessed.

That BdC was a total utter lunatic I already knew, but I think he just broke the scale of his own psychopathy :hahaha: Oh, and if SpLOLting's chances of winning the championship weren't dead yet (somehow, even though it's like 8 points away from Benfica), then they sure will be after all of this.

The only worthwhile thing he's ever unironically said or done is the Belfodil speech. Pure (and for once in his case, I believe intentional) hilarity. Other than that, he's a waste of every Sporting fan's time and hopes in the world. And I'm not even a Sporting guy myself.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

...what prompted the crazy? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

...what prompted the crazy? :lol: 

That the team lost 2-0 against a clearly superior Spanish side, Atlético Madrid, during one of the most important yearly competitions of Europe (the Europa League). But the man isn't just crazy, he's a whiny baby w/no talent whatsoever to open his mouth, nevermind run a club that hasn't won the main national championship of its country for decades now.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2

Don't get me wrong, I love the theatre, mainly because most of my friends work there, I'm as close to movies as I'll ever be, and you basically get paid to do minimal work, not to mention the in-theatre competitions with selling stuff that I usually win Visa gift cards for. Regardless...

I'm so sick of how that place is run sometimes. Sure, the GM is great, he's had his dumb moments over the years that bug me but the guy is really smart and a good person to work for. I just wish he could run everything and didn't need the other dumb managers to do stuff sometimes. 

Then there's another manager who does all the hiring. Great person, doesn't think things through enough. Every teenager in town applies to the movie theatre so we have our pick when we hire, which we are right now. There's a few high schoolers who came in for interviews who are so sweet, so hardworking from what I know them from etc etc but she doesn't wanna hire a single one of them. There's a guy who's in town for summer from uni who was interviewed and all the staff love him but she won't hire him either.  Then there's this stoner 21 year old who was an hour late for his interview and showed up baked as fuck, he actually ran into a door on his way to the interview, and afterwards the manager comes down and is like ''I like him a lot, he's really genuine'' and we're all like ''are you fucking kidding me seriously''. AND there's this girl who used to work for us who, don't get me wrong I love her as a friend, but she was a pretty bad employee always asking for time off so she could party, faking being sick so she could go home, quitting this job for another one, only to come back 3 weeks later. And guess what, we're hiring her back again

• Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

OH and I didn't even mention that they're hiring WAY too many people right now because this lady has no idea how box office works. She almost hired 2 new people because of this weekend once the typo report ''blockers tracking at 90 million'' before the GM actually intervened and was like no. I just wish he would step in more often like that, but he always says that he's got his job and she's got hers, he won't step on her toes unless it affects his job or his theatre directly. UGHHHH

So now what's going to happen is we're going to have too many staff so not enough shifts to go around. I need to pay for uni y'all 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Morieris said:

It's amazing how often I end up coming across one of you on a different website. 

if you're talking about the CoolioD1 who posts "this is fake. the guy doesn't even shit himself and cry during copulation totally unbelievable" in the comments for every video on SpankBang that is not me.

• Disbelief 1