Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

34 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Did you really watch her coachella show just so you could copy and paste the same post for the 40th time? I cant think of anything in my life I'm that dedicated to hating on props to you.

I think it only has one setting 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, cookie said:

I don't know about you guys but I don't think La Binoche likes Beyoncé all that much.

"Ugh, just listened to all of Beyonce's albums, watched her live shows, followed her on her world tour and watched Goldmember six times and she's so overrated and obnoxious, fake woke etc"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cookie said:

I don't know about you guys but I don't think La Binoche likes Beyoncé all that much.

On the contrary, I think it's quite obvious LB is really a big time Beyoncé fan. After all, if you're that dedicated. It's like those people who always come out of the woodwork every awards season to complain about the mere existence of the Oscars and the other awards shows. "Fuck the Oscars for nominating these little movies no one saw and not the flavor of the month blockbuster movies that were the only things I saw last year! And fuck all these celebrities in their expensive fancy suits and dresses making speeches about important issues! Fuck all of this shit WHO CARES?!" You, clearly.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

Just now seeing the Philly Starbucks incident. Man we can't do anythinggg without being bothered. Apparently the CEO wants to apologize personally, I respect that, but if they get legal, he needs to foot the bill too. The manager is an asshole and should be outed, fired, and ashamed.

13 reason why I don't want a season 2 of 13 Reasons Why

1. Netflix will recommend it to me every time I log on
  2. Everyone at my school won't shut up about it
  3. People on BOT will devote a few conversations in the CCT to it
  4. My Twitter feed will discuss it and I don't wanna have to read through it
  5. The show title is dumb
  6. The clips I saw from season 1 looked ungood
  7. Glorification of suicide woo
  8. They'd have to rename the show to 26 Reasons Why and making the title even more stupid
  9. They'll greenlight season 3 and I'll have to come up with 26 more of these
  10. She already gave 13 reasons why, where will the other 13 reasons come from?
  11. Trash
  12. I don't watch TV anyway
  13. I'd have to explain to people why I didn't watch it, thus leading to people getting pissed at me for not watching TV

this is my worst bit ever don't like this.

23 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

13 reason why I don't want a season 2 of 13 Reasons Why

1. Netflix will recommend it to me every time I log on
  2. Everyone at my school won't shut up about it
  3. People on BOT will devote a few conversations in the CCT to it
  4. My Twitter feed will discuss it and I don't wanna have to read through it
  5. The show title is dumb
  6. The clips I saw from season 1 looked ungood
  7. Glorification of suicide woo
  8. They'd have to rename the show to 26 Reasons Why and making the title even more stupid
  9. They'll greenlight season 3 and I'll have to come up with 26 more of these
  10. She already gave 13 reasons why, where will the other 13 reasons come from?
  11. Trash
  12. I don't watch TV anyway
  13. I'd have to explain to people why I didn't watch it, thus leading to people getting pissed at me for not watching TV

this is my worst bit ever don't like this.

13 Reasons Why season 1 is one of the most outrageous TV shows I’ve ever seen. They could’ve taken about 4 of the reasons given and just develop them, flesh them out, but they kept adding more and more nonsense 

Spoiler

she becomes indirectly responsible for a car accident, are they serious?

The show then caps it of with the most bizarre, strangest, baffling, poorly written rape scenes ever streamed to the internet:

Spoiler

She sees the rapist rape her friend earlier in the show, knows that he’s a rapist, and later gets in a jacuzzi WITH the rapist. Just out of the blue she sees the rapist in a jacuzzi at HIS house and decides to get in. 

People wanna know why. I KNOW WHY!!!!! They did it so that in the season 2 court case they can have a big moment where the evil lawyer for the rapist can say “if she was actually raped why did she go into the bathtub?” 

The show is fucking insane. Some kid has what effectively is this girls Suicide note and keeps it for months, he doesn’t alert the parent or the police, and show expects me to follow and feel bad for the guy for 13 episodes???? Then the bullies mentioned on the tape get together to plan their next move like the fucking Legion of Doom, only like 2 of them would get in some legal trouble and one’s a stalker and the other is a rapist... just give the rapist to the police you fucking morons, learn from your mistakes, and fucking move on.

im sorry for the post but this show just gets me so angry. The worst part was that the shit was critically acclaimed. 

• Like 2